Motorcycle Parts Price Guides & Service Rates...
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is
We only use the highest quality products and refinish techniques that other paint shops wouldn't even consider...that's why the integrity of our work is far superior...
Below are some comprehensive lists and general pricing for many of our services. Please understand that each project is 'custom' and uniquely tailored for the individual and that all projects are performed on a time and material basis.
All listed pricing is intended to be used as a basic guide to aid in establishing a budget for refinishing your motorcycle parts.
Our primary paint system is PPG Deltron 2000 products. Every color/formula has a 'price code' associated with it, so there is a broad range of pricing from color to color. The minimum amount we can make for most colors is 1/2 pint.
Prices listed below are average, rounded figures based on Gloss Black 2-stage refinish or same price-code color and will increase based on color(s), condition of parts, graphic elements and/or specific products required for your particular project.
**New service rates go into effect with new projects starting 1/1/23**
- Our sevice rate for a full custom refinish project is $85 per hour plus liquid paint materials and shop supplies.*
(Complete body set, all makes and models, unlimited number of parts).
- Our rate on single components, aftermarket or accessory parts is $90 per hour plus liquid paint materials and shop supplies.*
(2-hour minimum plus products for all small parts or accessories).
- For airbrush and pin-striping only work our rate is $95 per hour plus shop supplies and clear top-coat if applicable.*
- For teardown/reassembly, dry-fit, modification, body work and/or mechanical work our rate is $95 per hour plus parts and shop supplies.*
- All insurance claims and repair projects requiring body related repairs and/or replacement panels are billed at $100 per hour plus parts, liquid paint materials and shop supplies.*
We offer discounted rates for powder coating and high temperature coatings or a helmet credit on your full motorcycle custom refinish project!
Please call or Contact Us for a more customized estimate based on your specific project.
For general questions please refer to our FAQ's.
*All images on this page are for visual reference only and may NOT reflect prices associated with the image shown.
*Prices listed are base-line minimums and do NOT include all makes and models, colors, disassembly, reassembly, bodywork, shop supplies, applicable taxes and shipping (if required).
*Liquid paint materials are sprayable products such as, but not limited to:
Adhesion Promoters, Primers and/or Sealers, Base Coat Colors, Clear Top-Coats, Single Stage Products, Under-Coating, etc...
*Shop supplies is a 5% fee applied to the labor portion of all projects.
It covers the expense and use of masking materials, abrasives, specialty products and miscellaneous ancillary items required to produce the professional results expected by our clients.
*Due to the current economic climate, ALL estimates (written or otherwise), are only valid for 30 days.
*Prices subject to change without notice.